Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I left my heart in San Francisco!

Yes, its true - I spent the weekend in the city by the bay - and while it rained the ENTIRE time I had a blast.

I had the opportunity to check out the new collaboration of HubbardFoss. Formerly Richard Hubbard Design - Richard moved his old studio from Oakland (his production base for the past 8+ years) into the heart of San Francisco a couple months ago. His new place is awesome!

He is preparing to showcase his new designs next month...and being the proud collector that I am - Campbell Studios is delighted to coordinate the Opening's logistics. Stay tuned, the Spring Collection is unveiled March 19th!

Richard hooked up with this awesome entrepreneur - Michelle Baden Foss. Check her out - she is incredible! With her on board Richard can really concentrate on making his signature pieces.

Don't be shy either - you can start small. I began collecting smaller art pieces from him like this funny little guy (completely had crafted and finished with the exception of the traveler!) and over the course of a few years ended up with a little something of his in every room!

No comments: