Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chrissy and Pat at The Crystal Tea Room

Happy Valentine's Day!
I skipped over a few favorites that I will get back to - but in the meantime...I was thinking of this couple so here is a little bit about them...

Chrissy & Pat were the last & the first clients of the year for me! I was the wedding coordinator for their nuptials January 2, 2009. They tied the knot at St. John Neumann in Bryn Mawr, PA - headed for a few quick shots at Chrissy's alma mater Notre Dame Academy then they danced the night away at The Crystal Tea Room. The rehearsal was on NYE, and the guests ran in the new year with the bride and groom at their side.


Alison Conklin Photography did a gorgeous job of capturing their night - this shot of them in the photo booth is just one sweet moment from the night.

No comments: