Sunday, November 14, 2010

Whoa! Yep that's a corsage!


So while I was cleaning up my photos and getting ready to catch up on all the events we have had over the late summer/fall - I couldn't resist a post with me sporting this mammoth corsage! It is almost the size of my head! I do a lot of non-profit coordination for schools in addition to the wedding coordinating. At the end of October I was working with Malvern Prep for their Alumni Awards Ceremony and Homecoming Weekend. These corsages were made by Matlack Florist in West Chester for all of the moms who had a Senior playing in one of the games. (Lucky for me someone couldn't make it!)

Seriously, I got three calls asking where we got them - the big corsage trend is back!
Go Friars!

1 comment:

dmasse said...

stunning. absolutely stunning;)

i think you could go bigger though.