Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Carola and Randy | Physick House

It is not often that I meet a couple via a phone interview and don't see them until they pick up the florals until the day of the wedding. But...it happens. It's not often that we start planning 30 days before the wedding and then via the groom! But...it happens. And I am so happy because I think we were all a match made in heaven - there is nothing more satisfying than making a couples day!

Their wedding was at Physick House and the weather was perfect! 

"Hi! I'm Carola.. and I sent you some pictures. My bouquet was beautiful and all the flowers were really great!!!!
Thanks for your work again!! Really pretty!!!! Thank you!"


How can I ask for more?! PS Carola you look stunning - I totally want your dress!
 
 
 
 

No comments: