Sunday, July 29, 2012

Meghan & Kendall | National Constitution Center

Meghan and Kendall were and amazing couple who became wonderful friends when I coordinated & did the decor for their wedding at the National Constitution Center. Meghan and I had so much fun and got along so well that she has become my assistant coordinator for the weddings we have had since! She was a godsend for WOAL  - I would have never been able to enjoy my sisters wedding with out knowing she was implementing all of our plans...so I was thinking of her today and thought I would give a little shout out about her day...pictures to follow!

Meghan + Kendall Wedding Highlight; National Constitution Center- Philadelphia, PA from Cord3Films on Vimeo.


This post that was meant to be - since the big news about GM ElliottVideography re-branding with their new name Cord Three Films just coming out! Check them out!
(Thanks Violet & Glen & Congratulations on the new name!)

No comments: